"Religion is not belief, it is practical knowledge (gnosis) the way to regain one's birthright as a " Son of God " ; which knowledge (gnosis) brings with it the power to conquer and command the natural forces of the Universe both visible and invisible, both material and immaterial." - William Kingsland - The Gnosis: Or Ancient Wisdom in the Christian Scriptures
- Who is Satan?
- Secrets of the U.S. Great Seal: The Lost Symbol
- Secrets of the U.S. Great Seal: The Royal Phoenix Rises from the Ashes
- Pythagoreans Divide Man’s Astral Spirit Into Two Entities: Aerial and the Aethereal
- Pythagoras: ‘The whole air is filled with souls which are called geni or heroes’
- Oklahoma Gunman: ‘My life is in danger, Satan is after me’
- Uber Killer Who Slaughtered 7 People said, “The Devil made me do it!”