On July 11, 2013; Pope Francis had issued one of the most important Apostolic Letters of our time on the jurisdiction of Judicial Authorities of Vatican City State in Criminal Matters. This letter was addressed to all the public officials of the Roman Curia around the world, and not just those who reside in the Vatican City State. Pope Francis had ended the letter with, “I establish that this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio will be promulgated by its publication in L’Osservatore Romano, entering into force on 1 September 2013.”
What this basically means, is that all public officials that are under Roman Curia rule of law will have to comply with this letter. Hence, they will have to simply resign or be fired by the date of September 1st, or they may face international criminal prosecution.
Shortly before and after this letter was released, news about an unprecedented amount of resignations, firings and early retirements in the United States, from some of the most powerful positions in government had started to hit the media like no other time in recent history. The conspiracy news blogs and Youtube videos were the first to start making allegations, that this letter from the Pope and these events in the US are connected.
“Could all these various resignations and firings indicate that the US is under Roman Curia Law, or are these mass resignations and firings just a peculiar coincidence?
Here is a small list of “some of these US public officials” who have resigned, or have been fired around or since the time of this letter on July 11, 2013; (Disclaimer – This list does NOT indicate guilt, but just facts that coincide with Pope’s letter.)
- On the same day of the letter from the Pope dated July 11, 2013, the Federal Reserve Governor, the New York Times announced that Elizabeth Duke would step down effective September 1, 2013.
- News on July 12, 2013 stated that Janet Napolitano, head of Homeland Security will resign effective September 1, 2013.
- Since July 2013, nine senior commanding generals have been fired by Obama, such as the two-star general overseeing the U.S. arsenal of intercontinental missiles that was fired on October 11, 2013
Yes, lot’s of the numbers 11 and 1 here. In the occult, the number 11 is the destruction, judgment and the death of man. It is the first number after 10 at which point the number 11 signifies a new starting point of counting.
WHERE DOES THE POPE GET HIS LEGAL AUTHORITY OVER THE PUBLIC OFFICIALS OF THE WORLD?
The Pope governs the Catholic Church through the Roman Curia. The Roman Curia consists of a complex of offices that administer church affairs at the highest level, including the Secretariat of State, nine Congregations, three Tribunals, eleven Pontifical Councils, and seven Pontifical Commissions.
Curia in medieval and later Latin usage means “court” in the sense of “royal court” rather than “court of law”. The Roman Curia, then, sometimes anglicized as the Court of Rome, as in the 1534 Act of Parliament that forbade appeals to it from England, is the Papal Court, and assists the Pope in carrying out his functions.(Wikipedia)
The first high priest of this Age and the first official Roman Pontifex Maximus, or who we would today call the first official Pope of this age, was Augustus Caesar. It was King Lucius who clearly had said, “superior papal authority and dominion is derived from the law of the Caesars.” From the reign of Augustus, all laws made by the Roman Curia at the time ,and all subsequent laws would be incorporated into not only the decisions of the church, but also the countries in which their Catholic Kings and bishops had ruled. Today it is no different from what it was in the time of Augustus; the Pope rules from the top down, and when an edict on law and criminal matters is issued from the Pontifex Maximus, you better believe that all the various entities under the rule of Church will have to simply comply or face criminal prosecution.
OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF FRANCIS
ON THE JURISDICTION OF JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES OF VATICAN CITY STATE IN CRIMINAL MATTERS
In our times, the common good is increasingly threatened by transnational organized crime, the improper use of the markets and of the economy, as well as by terrorism.
It is therefore necessary for the international community to adopt adequate legal instruments to prevent and counter criminal activities, by promoting international judicial cooperation on criminal matters.
In ratifying numerous international conventions in these areas, and acting also on behalf of Vatican City State, the Holy See has constantly maintained that such agreements are effective means to prevent criminal activities that threaten human dignity, the common good and peace.
With a view to renewing the Apostolic See’s commitment to cooperate to these ends, by means of this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio, I establish that:
1. The competent Judicial Authorities of Vatican City State shall also exercise penal jurisdiction over:
a) crimes committed against the security, the fundamental interests or the patrimony of the Holy See;
b) crimes referred to:
– in Vatican City State Law No. VIII, of 11 July 2013, containing Supplementary Norms on Criminal Law Matters;
– in Vatican City State Law No. IX, of 11 July 2013, containing Amendments to the Criminal Code and the Criminal Procedure Code;
when such crimes are committed by the persons referred to in paragraph 3 below, in the exercise of their functions;
c) any other crime whose prosecution is required by an international agreement ratified by the Holy See, if the perpetrator is physically present in the territory of Vatican City State and has not been extradited.
2. The crimes referred to in paragraph 1 are to be judged pursuant to the criminal law in force in Vatican City State at the time of their commission, without prejudice to the general principles of the legal system on the temporal application of criminal laws.
3. For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”:
a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it.
b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See.
c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;
d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.
4. The jurisdiction referred to in paragraph 1 comprises also the administrative liability of juridical persons arising from crimes, as regulated by Vatican City State laws.
5. When the same matters are prosecuted in other States, the provisions in force in Vatican City State on concurrent jurisdiction shall apply.
6. The content of article 23 of Law No. CXIX of 21 November 1987, which approves the Judicial Order of Vatican City State remains in force.
This I decide and establish, anything to the contrary notwithstanding.
I establish that this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio will be promulgated by its publication in L’Osservatore Romano, entering into force on 1 September 2013.
Given in Rome, at the Apostolic Palace, on 11 July 2013, the first of my Pontificate.
Moe is the founder of GnosticWarrior.com. A website dedicated to both the ancient and modern teachings of Gnosticism.